- The Motta leveler has 3 angled slopes that consistently, efficiently and evenly glides the coffee around in a circle to create a puck of even density. No more inconsistencies between baristas’ distribution in the café.
- This Motta coffee leveler creates a perfectly flat surface to tamp upon, creating more consistent puck density. Baristas leave a slight mound or indentation in the coffee, which means they tamp down inconsistencies in the puck density.
- This Motta coffee leveler can be adjusted to suit a range of doses, depending on specific roasting styles. This tool can even suit those using very low doses or larger baskets.
- No more dirty, cracked coffee fingers after a day of service on the espresso machine.
- Less channelling & micro-channelling – improper or rushed distribution, is more likely to channel which effects taste.